I’m sure that people have told you for as long as you can remember that exercise is good for you. They all say that you’ll look and feel better, but usually leave it at that. Here is a list of 5 real benefits of exercise:
5. Puts you in a better mood
- Exercising on a daily basis helps stimulate various chemicals in the brain that help you be in a better mood. Also, exercising will help you look better, which in turn helps with your overall self-esteem and confidence.
4. Helps manage your weight
- With exercise you burn calories, which in turn burns fat. Maintaining a healthy weight helps you more fully enjoy everyday activities. The extra calories burnt will give you more confidence each time you look in the mirror.
3. Gives you more energy
- With proper use of muscles and aerobic exercise, oxygen is more fully delivered to muscles and tissues. The added oxygen helps you have more strength and energy to do more things. Also, with regular activity the improvement in your heart’s strength will increase your overall energy level.
2. Helps you sleep better at night
- With the energy spent during the day on physical exercise your body will be ready for a good night’s sleep. With regular activity the body will develop positive patterns in sleep the help you get the most of your rest. This in turn will help you have more energy and excitement for each new day.
1. It’s Fun
- Exercise is actually really fun. Releasing energy in a positive way each day helps you feel good and relaxed about life. Exercise isn’t just pain and sweat, it’s sports, competitions, dancing, racing, swimming, and many other exciting activities. Give it a try, we bet you’ll enjoy it.
For help finding great Home Exercise Equipment, Proform is here to help.
In: Exercise, Fitness, Health · Tagged with: 5 Benefits of Exercise